Wednesday 29 July 2015

Christmas in July


This year I took part in Cheryl's Christmas in July' (cos everyone knows how much I love Christmas and I really don't need excuses!! )  So this is what I received from Kaye at kittenstitching.blogspot.com  - sorry Kaye tried to link this and it won't link!  Thanks you very much Kaye, I do appreciate all your hard work!

So below is what I sent to my partner Carol, I do hope she has it by now???

A wee stitchery

Chocolate of course!!

A resin heart.

A candle mat.
Well I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday-it is Wednesday rite??
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. what beautiful gifts, love your christmas quilt from your previous post.
    Yep definitely Wednesday..... the weeks are flying too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the gorgeous gifts you made for your partner Michelle, and you received some lovely ones as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to come back & leave a comment Michelle .... gorgeous gifts both sent & received. That candle mat you made is just beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts both sent and received in this swap. Happy Christmas in July xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Michelle for the lovely Xmas in July swap, sorry I took so long to post or make contact have been sick, the gifts arrived in plenty of time for the swap they are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gifts, I really love the little angel stitchery you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Christmas stitcheries..they are always so much fun to work on. You don't have to wait till Christmas to make them do you!!

    ReplyDelete