Sunday 21 October 2012

Selvage challenge

On Friday we met at Michelle's for our monthly meet and our challenge this month was to make something from selvages.  And I loved what everyone made...................................
My journal cover.

Claire's gorgeous pillow.

Nicky's beautiful lamp.

Michelle's pretty pot holder.

Loraine's cute mug rug.
 As usual we had a fab lunch and lots of chatter and laughs!  I also took a photo of Michelle's hutch and her almost finished runner.

We or should I say Claire and I had some fun with Michelle, her craft room is always so tidy !!!! So not like Claire's or mine ! And when we spotted a little corner of fabric out of place, this was our chance, now you will have to look close..................look above.......see the corners and how untidy they look.........................
I know Claire it is shocking !!!!!!  Sorry Michelle..................we do really love you and how tidy you are I think Claire and I just wish our room could look that TIDY!!!!!!
Thanks for a great day and I look forward to seeing Claire's room as tidy next month!
Michelle.
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Great projects with the selvedges. Definitely on the to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I have a pile of selvedges, I must get creating!
    Oh dear, that is such a shameful mess!....teehee....you should see mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great projects you are so clever you lot. Gorgeous hutch and I cannot believe how tidy all that fabric was.
    I can only dream of when I win lotto and have a maid Lol.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha you girls are just jealous! But you didn't take a photo of my sewing desk!!! At least I can get into mine tehe! I love you girls, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your selvedges projects, they are all gorgeous. Also love your son's shelves in the previous post, he is very talented.

    ReplyDelete