Saturday 20 October 2012

How spoilt am I ?

This beautiful new shelf is what my talented youngest son brought home yesterday!  This is Cody's project from wood work at school.  I just love it!  I am just waiting to hang it on the wall.  This isn't what I have planed to go on it, but I thought I would dress it for it's own photo shoot !   I am so lucky that I have talented young men in this house!  If you are in NZ have a great long weekend, Michelle.

Side view
 
The beautiful handle.




 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You are very lucky to have a talented young woodworker in the house. You may have to start commissioning work soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel good to be spoiled. (giggles) Your son is very talented and you have a great nak for decorating. I just love it when my hubby makes stuff out of wood. It makes all the more special.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a clever young chap you have.You have set it up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very spoilt indeed Michelle! Cody has made a wonderful job of it, well done.......

    ReplyDelete