Wednesday 2 March 2011

Cards!

Two postings in two days!
Mum came yesterday to make cards, she wanted to make 8 cards for a raffle for her local rural women group, they are having an in house raffle each month to raise alittle funds for the kitty. It was a slow start and
after a couple of coffee breaks we started....................and we are both pleased with how they turned out!(I wonder if she could buy me a ticket, would be great to get a few in reserve instead of the last minute dash I normally do!!) Look at our table, isn't it great to just  get into it and worry about the mess later!!!
Have a great day, Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle
    I have just worked out we both live in Taranaki!!!
    How cool is that! I have also signed up a while ago to follow your blog and they don't seem to be going to my google reader account so have missed a few posts(not sure why, it's never happened before)
    It looks like you and your Mum had a fun day!
    Blessings
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete