Thursday 24 March 2011

Alfred

I would like you to meet Alfred, he is a bear which my wonderful husband brought me. He saw him in a flower shop and thought he looked antique like and very rustic....... very me!  So he brought him for me, I think Alfred is very cute, he is patchie in places which looks like someone has loved him heaps already!  Althou this has given me another quilting project as now I need to make him a quilt to sit on. (oh and you may be thinking did he buy flowers too as he was in a flower shop................YES he did!)
I have also finished my postcard pillow and following everyones advice, I added a small boarder of backing fabric, but unpicked it as I liked it without more!
Happy stitching everyone, Michelle

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet husband you have not only flowers but a gorgeous bear as well!
    I love love love your cushion, perhaps you can bring it along for show and tell? :OD
    Can you email me so I can get your email address, I have tried emailing you but don't think they are getting through;o( michellesingfield@hotmail.com
    Have you got your pattern yet? I am still waiting on threads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alfred is a cutie and I'm sure he would love a quilt to sit on too. Postcard cushion turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Alfred is so sweet and your postcard pillow turned out wonderful. I just love it.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete