Thursday 26 November 2015

On it's way................


 Ginger wall hanging is now all finished and in a rush to take a photo and post about it I forgot to iron it!!  This will teach me!!  So today I have started decorating my house for Christmas, I am starting a week later than I wanted............I don't like to rush these things, every year I try to arrange things differently!  So today the chaos begins!!!!
SSCS swap parcel in on the plane...............................................................!!
This is what I made Nicky for her birthday.

And just to finish, two of my roses, I love roses, a lot of work but love them!!
Enjoy what is left of the week,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I have decorated a week early this year as busy weekend ahead. Enjoy the chaos

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Your gifts look lovely and oohh those roses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle! A big "G'day!" from across the pond and a HUGE thank you for my SSCS parcel that arrived yesterday ... sorry to take a day to let you know that it had arrived safe and sound. I LOOOOOVE the ornaments that you've sent me! The mitten is so darn cute and the bauble is perfect, as it features a fantail and we often laugh at the antics of fantails in our garden ... we call them our garden ninjas! :0) THANK YOU! I've been good and popped the main giftie on the fire hearth ... that's where the tree will be once I put it up this weekend. :0) I'm feeling very spoilt!! :0) Big Squooshy Bear Hugs! KRIS xx

    ReplyDelete