Monday 22 June 2015

for Julie,


Not a very good photo, was quickly taken on my phone! This dear wee chap was a birthday present for my friend Julie, we both share a love of snowmen!  I  have also made her a fairy wishes jar'',  at the moment she is in Australia visiting her son Jamie, so I will give it to her on her return.

 

Once I finished Julie's, I thought I would make one for myself, which is very different to Julies.


But I am pleased with both!  Been stitching and doing some secret sewing for a Christmas in July swap I have joined, so will be able to show more of that soon!  '

The weather here in Taranaki has been shocking, and my thoughts are with all the locals who are caught up in the floods.  On average we as a region got 280-300 mls of rain in 36 hours!  The damage is mind blowing!!
Take care everyone,
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle...........remember my name is Julie!!!! Hehe Gosh I love that wee snowman! I was wondering how you were going with the big dump of the wet stuff.....pretty shocking stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle - love both your gorgeous projects, but as a snowman lover too I LOVE your gorgeous snowman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh of course I love Julie's gorgeous Frosty!!! I love the fairy jars...I have a Gratitude jar...lovely idea! I hope you are OK with the terrible weather event xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowman and jar are gorgeous, such lovely gifts! You have been suffering with the weather in your area, I hope things are starting to improve.

    ReplyDelete