Tuesday 31 March 2015

Just a little stitching.


Bloggers are such wonderful people!  I would firstly like to thank Julie from mythreadbearlife.blogspot.co.nz for a beautiful card and tags!  I think the connections we have as crafts women and bloggers is precious!
My house has been tipped upside down since Thursday as we had a pipe burst behind the shower and water everywhere!  Thanks goodness for insurance!  So hopefully soon, real soon our bathroom will be back in working order!



Just a little stitching at the moment, above is my first two blocks for our KHS monthly challenge, this year we are doing a BOM -Bronwyn Hayes.  The other stitchery's are Betsy's closet in stitchery.  I only have 4 to go, they are really quick to do!  (just noticed on my KHS 2nd block I haven't finished, I still have the window box to applique!)

And over the weekend our son had a shear in the novice at the Taranaki shears, he got 5th!  We were stoked for him!
I can't believe that tomorrow is the 1st April, is it me or does time fly faster the older you get??
Enjoy your week,
Michelle.

3 comments:

  1. yeah for Julie!! Lovely wee stitcheries, I especially like the ones of the outfits. Congratulations to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, so glad the tags arrived okay - just know you will find a use for them somewhere along the way. I love your stitcheries - those little clothing ones remind me of the paper dolls I used to love to spend hours playing with :-) Many a happy memory. Gosh your son (Cody I think??) did really well in the shearing, you should feel very proud of him. Have a great Easter Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous stitcheries Michelle

    ReplyDelete