Thursday 23 October 2014

Room reveal



I am finally sharing my room reveal, it should of been done at the beginning of the week but things where so busy here!  Above is my room before we painted it and although the picture is not that flash  the wall paper was pastel pink, blue and green and was so NOT me!
So my new room..........................
I know this photo is not that great either but is shows my new wall paper and my BIG bed.


This is to hold a new little quilt-soooooon!!!

Ironically the paint is called 'Stock yard' and although it looks white in the photos it is a pale caramel colour.  But I am very pleased and love the way it has come together.  This may sound funny but I love my new home but it hasn't really felt like home until now, now that I have put my own mark on it, I am pleased to say it now feels like our HOME!!!
Hope your week is going well,
Michelle.

5 comments:

  1. Your new room looks amazing Michelle, Love the wallpaper, Love the big bed & adore your rusty angels. Yes you are certainly putting your special mark on your lovely new home & its coming together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh L*O*V*E!!!! What a lovely lovely room! Cool wall paper! I look forward to seeing the new quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bedroom reno. Gorgeous bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks beautiful Michelle, is that a wallpaper at the back, it looks gorgeous. I love the pretty quilts and little ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference Michelle. Looks so comfy and homely now. Now to get time to work on a new quilt

    ReplyDelete