Thursday, 9 October 2014

Ladies Night


On Tuesday night my friend Julie and I headed off to New Plymouth for a ladies night with 'Farmlands'- Farmlands is a national wide rural retail store which sells all things farming.  Every year they  put on a night for the farm ladies!  They have had chefs, fashion consultants, style doctors and I can't remember what else but you get the idea.  This year was right up my alley they had Astar a craft wizard.  For all kiwi's gals we know who she is, she has been on our TV's screens on the Good Morning show since 1998.  She is a trained florist by trade but is very talented at what ever she puts her hand too!  Well, Tuesday night we made a wreath......................
. This photo looks very pink but it is actually RED.  I have put lights through mine which looks really cool I did take a photo but you can't see them!  (I also might add silver to it for Christmas.)  She also showed us many other ideas with wreaths.  I best mention that I also went with Mum and four of her friends also.  Great night ladies, so much fun, - great company -great food!!

Julie dropped me off at 10.45 pm (this is late for Julie and I as our alarms go off real early to milk the cows! and we are Grandmas really-we go to bed early!!)  And my hubby was still up, he had a surprise for me, he had organised painters to come the next morning to paint and hang wall paper in our bedroom, this was a surprise as I was going to do this myself and had not got around to it yet.  I had the paint and wall paper but lacked the drive at this time of year to do it!!  This did cause some panic as they where to arrive at 8 am and the room was still full of furniture!!
Process so far,  more pictures to come!!!
Have a great day, Michelle.

4 comments:

  1. What a great night out, and an even better surprise to come home to. Looking forward to the after photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Michelle, thats exciting news about your bedroom :-)'
    I am guessing you found the wallpaper you had misplaced then??? I have been to hear Astar speak before & shes great & very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely night out and your wreath is beautiful. Exciting surprise about your room, what a nice husband!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible Bali is a residential development by Incredible Lands and Farms. It has a thoughtful design and is well equipped with all the modern day amenities as well as basic facilities. Plot in Hyderabad The project offers various odd dimensional plots and villas.
    Farm Land in Hyderabad
    Land in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete