Friday 14 December 2012

Early morning!

I had a very, very early morning this morning! When Mike set the alarm last night he must of pushed a button that added an hour to it!  So this morning when the alarm went off a 4am...............it was really 3am!!!!!  When I started milking I looked at the clock and just thought the batteries where going flat.  But when I came home for breakfast the house was quiet.  Everyone was still asleep so I headed out and deadheaded my roses and watered the garden and pulled a few weeds.  When I heard noise inside I came in and checked the alarm and it was an hour fast! (Mike is feeling guilty at the moment-note to self- need to use this moment to my advantage!)
But lets continue the tour before I fall asleep......................



 



This is a favourite Santa as he is made out of paper.
Sorry this is so photo heavy!  We have our KHS Christmas meeting tonight - I am really looking forward to it!  Enjoy your weekend and I will be back soon with more of the tour.
Michelle.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get to have a Nanna nap surrounded by your beautiful decorations today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never apologise for many photos !!! Love them all but my favourite things are . . . your santa collector sign, your terracotta pot stacked with stars & your paper santa in last photo. All beautiful - I could pinch them all. Have a rest Michelle - enjoy your evening with the girls. Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Julie, don't apologise for all the photo's....bring them on I say!! You did get any early start, but sometimes they are good as you get so much done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your photos....hope you got to grab a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tour, all your Santa's are gorgeous. Poor you with the early start, hope you have caught up on sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle your home is beautiful and so are your decorations. Thank you so much for sharing your home. Hope you got a nap in?
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete