Wednesday 31 October 2012

A Good Day

I have had a good day today which started with a cuppa tea and a yummy blueberry muffin at Claire's this morning.  I always feel so good when I leave Claire's, so inspired and ready to craft!  She is a special friend !  But I also left Claire's with some goodies as well, a pattern I need for SSCS and some treasures to add to my treasure!!  (As I told Mike-you can never have too many treasures !!!!)
Not a lot of crafting to show you as I am busy stitching my SSCS, but I have been really busy in the garden and thought I would show you what I have been up too as the flowers are starting to come.


 
 
 

 

Mike and I spent the night in New Plymouth for our anniversary and when we arrived at our accommodation I was greeted with these beautiful roses one for each year!  I was truly spoilt!
Well I am off to feed calves and then water my garden, enjoy what is left of your Wednesday, Michelle.

4 comments:

  1. I sooooooooooooooooooo love your beautiful garden. The boquet is gorgeous. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous garden you have! mmmm those roses look lovely....congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle your gardens are beautiful. I am love love with lavender roses. Happy Anniversary.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - I would love to come and stroll around your garden for the afternoon - it's absolutely divine:)

    ReplyDelete