Saturday 1 September 2012

In my hoop.....

I have this Santa that is almost finished ! It was a pattern out of a Homespun magazine, all that needs to be done now is a button on the end of his hat and penny's around the outside.
And this is in my hoop it a pattern by the great Kathy Schmitz - Thee and Me, Family tree.   I do love this designer !!
As you can see, still a long way to go !  I am stitching in black, so providing I don't get too bored it shouldn't take too long, although there is alot of stitching on this, so I might revise that last statement.............. it will take awhile.





Last night I was a little late feeding my calves but got some beautiful photo's.  The full moon certainly helped with light that I needed.  Hope you all have a great weekend, Michelle.


4 comments:

  1. Kathy's designs are great - lots of stitching but worth the effort. Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Santa and I have stitched him as well and is a favourite to put out at Santa time with the cookies and milk. I don't know Kathy's designs but it looks gorgeous and look forward to seeing it finished. Loved your late night pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Santa is SO cute, what issue no. of Homespun was it in? Lovely night photos, sometimes there just isn't enough daylight hours.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your santa is gorgeous and I love your stitchery too. Beautiful night time photos.

    ReplyDelete