Saturday 7 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year folks - Wow 2012 where did 2011 go??  Sorry its taken me a wee while to wish you all the best for 2012, but things have been a tad bit busy !  Been doing abit of milking as my husband has been helping a local contractor out by shearing,( I think I have the easy job!) Also been trying to get on top of the weeds in garden - they sure are loving this muggy weather.  And today I started the big pack up of Christmas decorations- it takes 4 days to put them all up and longer to pack!!  I thought I would show a few photos of some of my Chrissy presents  - I was so spoilt! (not complaining really....)




I will show the rest later on.  Picked up my stitching the other nite but nothing to show yet.  Have a great nite, Michelle.

4 comments:

  1. Hey busy farm girl!
    You got some lovely gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love that calendar, any ideas if its available to purchase online???

    Think I could have one of those in my home.

    You did get spoilt.
    Lucky you and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just done the same Michelle (putting away Christmas not milking LOL!)Hope you have a wonderful 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts, you were a lucky girl! Hope the Christmas packing up is going smoothly and that you're now onto the stitching again .........

    ReplyDelete