Sunday 2 October 2011

Garden colour

Yesterday the boy's and I headed to Urenui to mine Mum and Dads to steal a trailer load of top soil for our veggie garden. After being fed to over full the boys went and loaded up the top soil, Mum and I decided to have alook at her garden.




I can't believe how much colour there is for this time of the year.
 
 
And below is their veg patch.......I think they are going to feed the district !
 
I came home with my top soil (thanks Dad) and lots of cuttings for my new garden -  (thanks Mum).  Then we, no Ben unloaded the top soil with the help or supervision from his cat.
 
so all and all we had a great day, hope your Saturday was fun.
Michelle.

3 comments:

  1. oh Michelle you may just get me inspired enough to start our garden soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very envious of your Mum and Dads garden! I think you might take after them too, love the look of your vege plot so far... what are you planning on planting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful gardens. Looks like you have a pretty big garden yourself. You have given me a great idea. I love the way you have it sectioned off.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete