Thursday 25 August 2011

I'm still here, not alot of crafting going on ! Farm, calves, kids and husband seem to be taking up all my time  (in that order)  and lets not forget the house.........dusting, washing , food !  I thought it was about time I did a  little dusting as it was a wee bit embarrassing and I'm slowly getting there, I get side tracked EASY !!  Although I am hanging out to create something.  Our monthly challenge with the stitching girls was something with mod podge, which is great as I have a few projects I would like to do so watch this space !!!!!!!!!!


All dust free  (I wonder how long that will last?????? )  Have a good Thursday, Michelle.

3 comments:

  1. Dust! It comes back doesn't it, you'd think it would get the hint!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of interesting corners in your home Michelle, it all looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Boy living in the country I think the dust will never go away. Your home is beautiful.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete