Tuesday 29 March 2011

Look what arrived in the mail today!

Isn't  it funny how excited we get when a parcel arrives in the mail for us! And this arrived really fast, I think I only ordered it on Thursday and we are rural delivery and it usually takes  longer!
This from a shop/blog stitcheryjen, look at these patterns, Snowmen A to Zzzz by Crapapple Hill (I love these patterns!), Tilly,Milly,Molly-My favourite things, Christmas Bunting-Viv's Creations and a couple of fat 1/4 's that are on sale.  She always writes a wee note on the order form and you always feel like a valued customer.  Well worth a look.  Well I'm away to play with these, Happy stitching, Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Love your new goodies. Sometimes the mail man will surpise us.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely goodies there Michelle. It sure looks like you are going to be busy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog,have a good weekend from Tenerife and pass to visit my blog for draw in my giveaway....

    ReplyDelete