Tuesday 11 April 2017

Tops



Feeling very flat at the moment, have been doing lots of milking's at erratic times, a couple of my clients are now milking every 16 hours, so decided because the day was so dull it would be a great day to finish these two tops.  The above table runner needs a backing and some quilting and I am thinking I am going to do this myself, but not today!  And the blue and white beauty has come up perfect and I am thinking maybe I will give this a go also???  When this is finished it will take pride of place in my hall way along side my blue hutch I painted, but first the hall way needs a make over with a lick of paint, so that is next on the to do list.
I hope you have had a great start to the week?
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Lovely table runner warming up for Christmas! The Blue n' white top is also very sweet, looks very much like one I quilted last year for one of my customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the christmas tabke runner and the blue quilt is gorgeous - really live it, as I am a stitchery fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work..... Bugger about the hr's.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look great Michelle, but I love the stitchery best;0) And yes you can quilt it yourself I know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how we would cope with those 16 hour milkings - not so good I suspect - once a day at the moment suits well! The quilt top and runner are lovely Michelle, I especially love the stitchery one - have fun with the quilting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be so tiring Michelle. Love the runner and your blue little houses quilt is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful Michelle, you do such a great job. No wonder you are feeling "flat" ... you are probably just tired out with those erratic milkings.

    ReplyDelete