Thursday 7 August 2014

I have a NEW LOVE - chalk paint


 Last week I started to unpack the spare room when I rediscovered these gorgeous old draws and cupboards.  I brought these about a year ago and as I am sick of unpacking this was a great distraction!!-(well I thought so !!)

So after I finished the draws above I went on a chalk paint frenzy!

Can't really see on the finished photo but the plates are now chalk paint white.

Wasn't sure it would stick to the jug and bowl but it worked!


My final projects for the week, where these stools, the smaller one is actually coloured duck egg, just like the jug and wash bowl.  I love this paint for so many reasons but the main one is no prep work, just paint, sand and wax!
There are two more projects on the list but won't be for a week or two!  Enjoy the rest of your week, Michelle.

7 comments:

  1. That looks great Michelle, sounds nice & easy to do too - very appealing !!! Might have to give it a go ... love how the jug & bowl turned out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looking great. Is that really all you do?. Paint, sand and wax. Love the duck egg blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. The transformation is amazing, great up cycling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like my kinda fun....Good on you they all look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are all fabulous & far more exciting than unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your painted projects are lovely, the drawers are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete