Tuesday 25 September 2012

New LOVE

I have a new love (no.....hubby is still on top of the list-of course!!!!) it's a new fabric love..........wool felt !  Just love it!  I have been op shopping for the past 12 months picking up old woollen suits, especially jackets and have  a very impressive collection now.  I have a few projects in mind, but if I am honest that won't get started till after Christmas.  But above is my finished Santa penny rug - he's so cute and just the motivation I need to finish some Christmas projects and maybe start some more !
Have a great Tuesday, Michelle.

6 comments:

  1. He is so lovely Michelle. Great up up-cycling too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mat is gorgeous! Love anything Chrissy... but Santa tops the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is darling Michelle. Love that he's inspiring you to start some more Christmas projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. That is where most of my wool felt comes from too....op shops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Michelle he is gorgeous (can Santa be gorgeous?)yep course he can lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he is adorable....I recently purchased some wool felt for a one day project, you may have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete