Wednesday 7 December 2011

SSCS.............it's arrived !!!!!

My SSCS parcel arrived this morning.................
all the way from Gladesville NSW, but that's all I know about my SSCS partner!  When I opened the box I was greeted with the most heavenly smell.

And wrapped in tissue paper was these 3 gifts..........................................

I can't believe how exciting this is, how on earth am I going to make it till Christmas Day ????????

Look at this gorgeous, gorgeous angel.....................................she is beautiful !!!!

Now these 2 are going to have to wait till the 25th (these are the rules!!!!)  Thank you very, very much my SSCS partner and I hope to find out who you are when I open these on the 25th! Also thanks very much Chookyblue this is the best swap!
Enjoy your Wednesday everyone, I have to go feel my 2 parcels above - I am allowed to do that !
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. No feeling allowed!! that leads to opps...the tape has come undone, oh no, well just a quick peak won't hurt! Ask me how I know this!
    The Angel is beautiful, what is it made of?It looks like plaster of Paris?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S....I love your Angel on your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely angel.........no peaking in that main parcel........love your metal /barb wire christmas tree........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute header... the angel is lovely... and chooky is right no peeking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! I love getting parcels in the post too! That angel is just lovely! X

    ReplyDelete