Saturday 30 April 2011

Rugby trip


Well I have been away for a couple of days on a rugby trip.  My oldest son Ben(15) was selected for the 1st 15 rugby team for Stratford High School as a reserve prop.  It was the Jack Porter trophy and was held at the Tararua College in Pahiatua.  He got on the field in the two games and done himself and us proud! It was a great experience for him and was an enjoyable couple of days away. I love the photo of my Dad showing Ben how to tie a tie! All the boy's looked great in their dress pants, white shirts and blazers and tie!
While in Pahiatua I did find a quilting shop it was called The Crafty Pear they are not on the internet but are worth a look if you are going thru!  We also came across a cheesecake company in Woodville who delivery nationwide, the areYummy Mummy's cheesecakes. And I can certainly recommend the CARAMEL!
And we have the raspberry and white chocolate to try tonite!
Did I mention that they have free delivery overnight!
Enough from me now because I have afew things I want to finish to show you in the next couple of days.
Happy stitching, Michelle.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the up on the patchwork shop in Pahiatua, if I'm ever through that way I will watch out for it.I haven't been there for years, there is a big plane in one of the playgrounds, from memory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cheesecakes sound yum!! Looking forward to seeing your finishes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't he look smart all dressed up! He looks like a fine young man you should be proud of him.
    The cheesecake certainly looks very tempting!

    ReplyDelete